Saturday, February 16, 2008

From Past to Present

I've always wanted to have a public venue for my random attempts at being a photographer but never got around to it. Well here is my catch up blog.

I've always enjoyed putting together announcements





I also enjoy photoshopping "the best of" photos. The faces in this photo are probably from at least 6 different photos.



I've even had the occasional chance to do some weddings and engagement sessions





And of course I love having my children to experiment on





I love taking photos of the places I've travelled and hope, when I actually make money, to travel just for that purpose.







Much more to come

3 comments:

Robin said...

Gorgeous. I wish I had a talent for that, or at least an awesome camera.

Carrie said...

Hey! This is Carrie (the freeloader who lived in your parent's basement for a year). I admit, I'm a blog stalker and read your blog at random. I have to say that you are an AMAZING photographer. Seriously, major talent. If I get married before I die I may just look you up and have you document the entire event in pictures.

Gwen said...

Wow Dave! This incredible! What program do you use for those invitations and announcements? Very cool!
Gwen